Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm happy....


I'm happy...Today is one of those days to be thankful for....calm.... semi-quiet....

Craft night was so much fun last night. I am so glad I met Zoe at camp. I don't tend to meet people easily. (Kal says I come off as stand offish and a bit you know....starts with a b, ends with y. I don't know.) Through her, I have met new friends with whom I have something in common - laughing, sharing, and crafting. I'll stop here because I still want them to be my friends and not think I am some sort of crafting stalker! I worked on another bracelet last night and it's almost finished.

Tonight, I am going out with more friends for dinner and TJ Max/Marshall's shopping. We always laugh so hard... I can't wait.

BUT most importantly - I wanted to let you know I'm happy today!

1 comment:

Zoƫ said...

I am also happy that I got to meet you. I guess we are both lucky.