- I started cleaning the leaves and branches off of the flower beds last night. Ahhh, spring is coming. Shoots, sprouts and leaves are abounding in the flower beds.
- My pinwheel blanket is coming along. It will be different from the ones I've seen because I knit in the back of my yarn overs instead of in the front leaving a hole (for you non-knitters - the pics will explain it all). It was a pain to get started, so I decided to "go with it" and see how it turns out.
- The fingerless gloves....really nice pattern, easy to memorize...yarn - mooshie/moshie - very splitty, makes for slow progress.
- I almost have Kal convinced the "mini" kitchen remodel is a MUST (send thoughts - being able to walk around the kitchen table would be a good thing).
- I have exercised every day this week AND stayed away from McDonalds (admittedly - it is only Wednesday :)
- I finished an Alice Sebold book - A half moon (?). I read The lovely bones a while ago and really liked it. Honestly, I didn't get this book. After the first cd, I was thinking "ok, where is this going?" Today when I finished listening to the last disc, I was completely confused...Don't waste your time on this one.
- Chapter 1 of the dreaded thesis is complete!
And now what I should be doing.... working on Ch. 3! I'm saving Ch. 2 for a different time....