Monday, June 6, 2011

Something new for me

I have been working on my sayoran shawl again (no pics of course). It is over half way complete. AND yesterday I did something that I haven't done in ages. I tinked back 8 rows. I had made a mistake and thought I could live with it - you know - design element. The more I thought about it the more I thought that I would never wear it OR to be perfectly honest finish it IF I left that mistake in there. It was visible to me and anyone else who looked at it. After I got that part fixed I was sitting here inspecting my work and noticed ANOTHER mistake I made while doing the fix-it! That was an easier fix and I did it right away.

Maybe I need to go back to my locker-hooked rug I'm making.

Of course I am blaming all of this mistake making on the music that was playing - it was enough to incite the natives into craziness (and knitting mistakes too)!

No comments: