Monday, June 27, 2011

So I'm a big talker...

I know I said that I would have this rug done by the weekend, but then I got cleaning the basement. I was trying to find the mystery smell. I worked on that room for 2 whole days - like real work days - 8:30 to 3:30 with a half hour lunch break. I'm still not sure that I found the smell, but I got rid of A LOT of crap and organized the rest! We can now walk around the rec room area without stepping on little bits and bobs.

My sewing room is also clean (it's in the basement). I really want to get down there and create, sew, quilt... I have 4 bow staff cases that I need to make tomorrow so I guess I will be down there for a bit. But that's not what I mean when I say I want to go down there and create.

Today after lunch, the boys painted airplanes and a boat. I think they had fun.


Simon sneaking some cookie batter from the empty bowl. I made a new recipe. It was a semi-homemade kind of thing with a cake mix, eggs, and flour. They were just meh. Ok, but meh. I probably won't make them again.

1 comment:

Zoƫ said...

I love that you are blogging again!!!! :)