Thursday, August 5, 2010

What have you been up to?

The other day when I took the boys to get hair cuts, the stylist asked what we have been up to.

That seems to be a question we have been asked a lot lately. It's not like we have dropped off the earth or anything, but mostly we have been doing lots of summer stuff. Stuff most people wouldn't find terribly interesting.

Our A.C. has been working intermittently, so it has been lots of pool time and library trips. We had a picnic at the park one day and on another day went to visit friends we haven't seen in a while. Kal had a birthday and fortunately for us, the A.C. worked long enough for us to make a birthday cake.

On the crafting front, I got some new needles to work on my barn raising afghan. I've started a quilt with mermaids on it (pictures soon) and have been knitting pot scrubbies for the church festival - I can honestly say that I am tired of those scrubbies...

Not much summer left for me - one more week, then it is back to work. So I'm out to enjoy what is left of it.

1 comment:

Zoƫ said...

Sorry to hear that the AC is still being a pain in the you know what.

You guys are having the same kind of summer we are having and we are having a BLAST.