Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Front...

The "mood" front had moved on. This morning we made a quick trip to JoAnn Fabrics to get some minkie for the back of an alien quilt (not one of the 2 projects that I left on the table). We were scouting the polar fleece when I heard Ian say," I've found the softest stuff in the whole store". Wow, did he ever. I promptly put the canary yellow fleece/minkie in the cart. Then we perused the store.
It seems like I have been saying "no" to the boys a lot today. They have been asking for stuff... to go out for dinner.... to the grocery store for lunchables.... You name it they have asked for it and I have said "no". Today I said yes to some of those black velvet maker posters and they are working on them right now. Enjoying every minute.


Have a good afternoon, I'm off to do some machine quilting.

1 comment:

Zoƫ said...

can't wait to feel that soft stuff tomorrow:)