Monday, August 6, 2012
Things I've learned in the past week....
1. I really love my children, BUT they are driving me INSANE!!!! Case in point, today we went shoe shopping. It took 1 1/2 hours to pick out 3 pair of tennis shoes.
2. Sometimes those same kids that drive me crazy make me incredibly proud and happy.
3. Summer is almost over.
4. I'm not sure if I want summer to be over.
5. We still have to go school supply shopping. See #1. Now imagine folders and notebooks and making sure the right one is in the cart.
6. I think I might be a little bit bored. See #1, 3 & 4. I have gobs of stuff I could be doing for fun, but just can't make a decision.
7. I can run. Just for a little bit. A few minutes at a time actually and I don't keel over - thanks to the couch25K program I started. And I'm liking it - I think, if I remember to bring water and stretch before I start and have a good podcast to listen to....
I supposed I learned a bunch more things but am drawing a blank right now because I am still coming down from shopping....