Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hmmm, it just occurred to me.....

Rascal being using as a security scanner
(the picture has nothing to do with the post - I just thought it was cool)

We occasionally use Bach Rescue Remedy at our house. It is a homeopathic remedy that is supposed to calm and center you when things are going haywire. The boys get it when they are out of control crying, so worried about something that they can't focus on other things, and the like. Simon doesn't particularly like it.

Yesterday before we left for E's house, Simon found a dropper and filled it with water. He said,"Here Mommy. You need to take this before we leave." I said sure - I played along thinking that maybe it would make my life easier. I didn't think much about it.

Fast forward to the evening, I was in the bathroom picking up stuff and I began to wonder where he got the water in the dropper from. Was it from the bowl with the expanding dinosaur - also know as the new cat sink. Did he fill the sink (which really, really needs to be cleaned) with water?

I reminded myself that I didn't get sick SO it didn't really matter, right? BUT my job for today is to clean that bathroom!

No comments: