Thursday, September 11, 2008

I've been good

We went to the sheep and wool festival on Saturday. The boys were so excited to see the baby lambs but very disappointed that they could not touch them. They did get to touch other sheep though.... Ian tried to touch a very handsome ram that promptly slammed his horns into the stanchion (what do you call the cage that sheep are in at a fair?), sending him into hysterics. He was so scared after that. I guess that ram had had enough of people trying to touch him.

I want you all to know that I did not buy a wheel. Oh there were many, beautiful wheels (like the birds eye maple one hmm) BUT I didn't do it. I know that I need to take a class or go to a shop that will let me try one out for a little bit. I know, I know, but the temptation... I bought two really cool bowls (if I could find the card I would post it. She has an etsy shop.... maybe it is still in my purse) and two skeins of yarn. Wow I was good!

Last night, we went to the soccer fields near our house to launch the rocket. I have to admit that it was a lot of fun. We sat on the grass talking about our day - the boys and I did, Kal was busy getting the rocket to fly - just having fun relaxing.

Kal had the hardest job! I got to goof around with the boys between launches.

Have a good night everyone.

1 comment:

Zoƫ said...

Should I say good job about not buying a wheel or bad job. I guess good, you should wait and find the right one for you and know better what you want in a wheel, but it would have been cool.