Friday, July 6, 2012

What does one do when it's too hot for anything??

Well she lives in her swimsuit, for one. You'll have to use your imagination for that - it is a nice suit.

She sews and sews...
 Dresden Plates - I think I have 4 sew to this stage. Each plate has twenty pieces. There will be 24 plates in all - that's 480 of those spears for this quilt. I'm not even going to think about how many times I have touched those little buggers.
 I still have 80 of them to sew together, turn and press. This pattern is a bit labor intensive at the start.


 Then she listens to two boys whine and wheedle about how there's nothing to do..
 She watches one take a nap with the cat....

Then she goes out to the garden to see that something is enjoying her tomatoes....
 And she spies small cucumbers on the vine.
Is it "warm" by you?? What are you doing to stay cool and sane?

No comments: