Saturday, June 30, 2012

Oh baby, it's cold outside...

NOT! (how's that for a 90's flashback).

It has been soo hot here. 90's plus every day and no rain. Kal and I transplanted two smallish trees a month ago that are barely hanging on. I've been watering them every day. Yesterday, a few wrens played in the little puddle left under one. It was picture perfect - you'll have to imagine it because I sat there and watched them without a camera.

We have been doing a lot of swimming - more like lounging in our backyard pool. And I've been doing karate like crazy. This past week I went to 8 classes. Why??? I don't know. I do know I need to move more and I am enjoying this right now ( but my buttocks really hurt).

Here are some swimming pic's to cool you off.





My tomato plants don't seem to mind the dry, hot weather. I'm waiting patiently for a BLT - NOT - i can't wait to eat a warm tomato right from the garden!

No comments: