Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teleportation


I'm waiting for apple to create a teleportation app. I think it would be perfect for many people, especially me. I wouldn't waste all of this time in the car driving from one place to another. Then wait to see the student. Touch the icon and zip, I would be at my next spot. If there was extra time, I could zip over to friends houses for a quick visit.... then back to work.....I haven't decided if I would wait a bit to see if they had all of the kinks worked out, I might be part of the pilot program.....

On other fronts, I got a really nice apron for my heart swap item from Irina. It is a beautiful linen plaid. I don't have a picture because I can't get my camera to take any pictures that aren't close up. The shutter won't even engage when I try to take a picture that isn't within 4 feet. It will work on manual, but not automatic. Any suggestions??? I tried to set it back to factory presets, but couldn't get it to work....

I also completed some knitted newborn hats and table runner - no pictures though because I am a bit p*&sed at my digital slr camera right now and am refusing to take close up pictures too JUST out of principle!

I know, I know...let it go Kari....it's really not worth it...seriously...it's not...breathe....breathe....


Oh the picture up top? It's from our vacation in Rapid City, SD. It was a cool little hobby shop for "boys". Lots of remote control vehicles and train sets. I really liked the sign.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the picture for this post. Such a cool old neon!!! Let me know when your app is available, ok? thanks.

june at noon said...

You know, for years I've sworn my cat can teleport. She's sitting in the middle of the living room staring at you. You walk upstairs, and somehow she's already in the bathroom on the rug, still staring at you. How does she do that?

(If Apple could just harness that power!)

Apseed said...

Be sure to inform us after creating this app;)

Zoƫ said...

When you get it done pop over for a vist!!! :)