Friday, January 7, 2011

All down and almost put away

Ahh, the living is almost back in order from the holidays. I just have a few more boxes to go downstairs to be put away.

I got all of my knitting that has been stored behind the couch for the last month and a half in the ottoman. That feels good. When I pulled it all out I was a bit scared it looked like a lot, but it wasn't as much as it appeared. I also stacked up all of the chicken wings (pictures later... do I have your interest piqued?) that were on the end table and took them downstairs to the craft room to become completed items.

Some people feel sad when the Christmas stuff goes away. This year I don't... I feel like I can start fresh. Finish some of the stuff I have started and start some new things.

Enjoy the weekend

No comments: