Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Scarf (blah, blah, blah)

I finished a potato chip scarf for a friend at work. It was really cool and she really liked it....Wish I had a picture to show you, but I don't. I have been leery of putting pictures on this computer. So I haven't been taking many pictures. I know excuses, excuses.

I really like the photo application on the macbook, and don't get to use it that frequently, so that is another reason why there haven't been many posts with or without pictures. Maybe I'm just lazy? Who knows? I have been going through a lazy couple of days.

I want to get back into my blogging because I really do enjoy it.

What do you do to get your blogging mo-jo back? Set aside a special time of day? Include a picture everyday? I'm open to suggestions....

1 comment:

Zoƫ said...

just get your butt in gear and do it! (at least that is what I keep telling myself and it does not seem to be working:) Good luck. We miss you.