Thursday, May 13, 2010

A bird in the hand...

Ok so that is not the right saying, but take a look at the new jewelry I got. A co-worker makes a variety of earrings, pins, necklaces. She uses new and up-cycled products. I saw these and immediately knew I needed them.

Robin's eggs


Tomorrow night is craft night at one of the schools that I teach at. My planets have all aligned and I actually get to attend. In that white basket are the projects that I am going to work on. I'm taking some projects that are almost finished and some that still have a long way to go. I am not going to start a new project!

The quilt is quilted - now the binding.

There are about 14 green ends to weave in and then it is DONE!

Barn raising squares. This is an on-going project. 42 squares? I'm thinking it may take me a couple of years.

The leaves need to be blanket stitched to the pieced squares.

This is the newest project started (a few weeks ago). A baktus scarf that is an alternating project with the barn raising squares for knitting in the car.

p.s. Does anyone know how to create a photo mosaic - a simple program preferably free. I really need to make that one of my tech. goals for the year.

No comments: