Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When the cat's away...

the mice play!!!

Kal bought the little yellow r.c. helicopter as a "group gift". Yup... So last night while he was at band practice, the boys tried different surfaces to launch (do helicopters launch?) it from. The best one was from the top of my head.

For those of you who may want to know why I let them torment me like this... it keeps them quiet and doesn't hurt a thing. When they got tired of this, they went and cleaned the bathroom. Yes... by themselves. Without being asked... though I don't think a 5 and 7 year old should be asked to clean the bathroom. They went through a tube of Lysol cleaning wipes. Cleaned the top of the lights - to get the dust mites...the back splash - to remove yuck that has been there too long and other "gross" spots.

What was I doing while they were in there being "butlers"? Why knitting of course. I was working on my strawberry afghan that Mom gave me for Christmas - more on that later.

2 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

What great boys! They cleaned while you knit -- it doesn't get any better than that!

patty m said...

You can come over and train my daughter anytime!!!