Monday, August 6, 2012

Things I've learned in the past week....






1. I really love my children, BUT they are driving me INSANE!!!! Case in point, today we went shoe shopping. It took 1 1/2 hours to pick out 3 pair of tennis shoes.

2. Sometimes those same kids that drive me crazy make me incredibly proud and happy.

3. Summer is almost over.

4. I'm not sure if I want summer to be over.

5. We still have to go school supply shopping. See #1. Now imagine folders and notebooks and making sure the right one is in the cart.

6.  I think I might be a little bit bored. See #1, 3 & 4. I have gobs of stuff I could be doing for fun, but just can't make a decision.

7. I can run. Just for a little bit. A few minutes at a time actually and I don't keel over - thanks to the couch25K program I started. And I'm liking it - I think, if I remember to bring water and stretch before I start and have a good podcast to listen to....

I supposed I learned a bunch more things but am drawing a blank right now because I am still coming down from shopping....

No comments: